Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION IMMORTAL YOUTH AMPOULE ESSENCE

Recently I got a sample of MISSHA TIME REVOLUTION IMMORTAL YOUTH AMPOULE ESSENCE. I was absolutely very pleased and impatiently to try it.

Then I searched over the internet to find out what is the function of the product. Then, here is what I got:
High function ampoule essence that takes care of glycation vector that it is a cause of aging
Paraben free, Pigment free, animal nature free, Mineral oil free, Triclosan

The sample itself contains a very tiny bit of the product. But I could use it for 5 times application. Honestly that’s not a proper size for seeing a result objectively. But I’ll try to make my at-a-glance review as objective as possible.

The texture is colorless and liquid. It doesn't make my skin became greasy afterwards. It feels lightweight. After using the product, my skin texture seemed to be improved dramatically. The skin complexion looks cleaner, the pores are tighter, and moist. I can say that it is worth to try.



No comments: