Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Palgantong Morning Set

Palgantong Morning Set is a set of make up tools launched by Palgantong Korea. It includes a Palgantong one touch color essence BB cream SPF15 (15g), a magic powder puff, and a Palgantong theatrical loose powder Pearl Beige (10g) wrapped in a mini transparent cosmetic bag. The set comes in mini size just like for travel purpose.

Palgantong one touch color essence

a.k.a. One Touch BB Cream is completed with SPF15 sun protection. The consistency is lighter than other bb cream I’ve ever used. And it smells something (I don’t know if other person smells it too. But the weird scent is a little annoying for me). After being applied, it gives me a natural dewy look, but it’s poor in covering spots and poor oil control. I think it’s suitable more for people who are already have good skin.


Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Dimethocone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Triethylhexanoin, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate/Water, Polysorbate 60, Laureth-7, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77492, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, CI 77491, CI 77499, Xantan Gum, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, StrearylGlycyrrhetinate, Disodium EDTA, Frangrance.

Palgantong theatrical loose powder Pearl Beige
This is a loose powder and can be used to set your BB cream/foundation. Differently with the original beige shade which gives matte finish, the pearl beige shade contains many shimmer and can be used to highlight your cheeks or brow bone. You can use it to highlight your make up on special occasions.


Magic powder puff

I don’t know why they call it “magic”. It is a small pinky puff with a pink ribbon on it. The design is very girly. It functions to reduce the excess glitter of the powder by sweeping it gently on your face.

Honestly I find the result is so so. The bb cream doesn’t cover my skin well, has poor oil control, and a little weird scent disturbing my nose. The powder is nice, but I just keep it in my beauty case and only use it occasionally on special occasion. The puff, well I use it to set my loose powder sometimes.
If you have normal good skin with less spots, this might be a good option to be tried.

No comments: