Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Etude House Sweet Appleade Body Wash

I got various samples included by the seller in my last hauls. It will take a while to try them all. One of the latest samples that I tried is the Sweet Appleade Body Wash by Etude House. I must admit that the adorable sample packaging makes me could not bear to tear and break the cute sachet.
Before telling about my review, I want to show the active fruits ingredients which I’m sure you’ll be tempted to try it. They are orange, lemon, bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple.
Here is the appearance of sample I got:




and the full size looks like this:



It claims to eliminate excess residue from the skin, body wash supplies elasticity to the skin with various fruit extract and a fresh green apple scent.

The texture is gel-like, glutinous, and transparent. I only need a pea size amount to produce enough lather to wash my whole body. One sample size can be used for three times of application.

The lather of the wash is not as creamy as foamy soap’s but it’s able to cleanse up the skin properly. My skin feels slick and moisturized once being washed.

The scent of the body wash and the real green apple fruit is very much alike. It is sweet and refreshing. Unfortunately the nice scent only lingers for a while. It would be great if it can last longer.

The Etude House Sweet Appleade line doesn’t consist of body wash only. It has complete range of lotion, foot spray, scrub, and slim body gel. My first touch with the body wash is quite nice. I wish I can get future chances to try the remaining variants ^^

No comments: