Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Mask

Some times ago I was looking for a sleeping mask to complete my night treatment. After gathering information, I decided to take Innisfree Wine Jelly Sleeping Mask. Here is the description:

Enriched with wine extracts from France, wine creates a clear and smooth jelly-like skin by gently lifting away dead skin cells and providing hydrating moisture. This hydrating wine sleeping pack creates a clear and resilient jelly-like skin with its shape-memory barrier.

The texture is like a jelly pudding but it melts at body temperature and absorbs into the skin. It feels fresh and cool and not sticky at all. The smell is sweet and fresh like red wine.


I don’t see much different with my face in the next morning. Even after I use it a lot of time for several months. It does give me a slightly radiant complexion and a slightly moisturized skin but the effect gone when I cleanse off my face in the next day. But it is a suitable for giving a relaxing night due to its wonderful scent.

Before this I also tried a sample of Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack, and just like Wine Jelly, it doesn’t do much except makes my skin a little more hydrates.

My first sleeping mask, Hanbang Boyun from Dodo Club do much better. When I use Hanbang religiously every night, I found my face got a glowing look, moisturized, less oily, and the complexion looks dewy. Too bad it is so difficult to find Hanbang again in Indonesia.

6 comments:

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

Haiya, baru aku mau nyobain.. Good review Mapple! ^^

mapple said...

Hai ceecile .. thanks for reading :D

Kim said...

heyho, thx for your comment :D as for the answer... nope it doesn't dry out my lips ^^ I've always have my lips prepped off before applying anything tho, btw. dun forget to join a giveaway in my blog. you can choose 2 product from luview ^^ for indonesian bloggers only ^-^

Les fĂȘtes vĂ©nitiennes said...

for a good sleep beauty is the way! :-)

https://twitter.com/#!/Les_Fetes_

Yuri said...

I've been curious with this sleeping pack, wanted to try it but afraid that it will leave my face oily in the morning. Thanks for the review!


YURI
Fashion & Beauty: http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com
Daily Journals & Reviews: http://tigerlilysbook.blogspot.com

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

interesting post

follow me on
www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty