Monday, May 11, 2009

SkinFood Peach Sake Emulsion

Skin Food Peach Sake Emulsion is one of my favorite. Though I don’t see a visible improvement, but the fresh peach scent and its vitamin A and C content give me a trigger to use it. Besides, its pretty packaging is adorable. As its name, this emulsion also enriched with sake, a traditional beverage from Japan which is extracted from rice. The mix of peach-sake is believed helping to tighten pores and controls excess sebum.

Tips for you who has oily skin type, be sure to use a small amount of this emulsion. Yes, although it’s claimed to be sebum controlling, I still get oils around my nose. I usually get two drops of it. Apply thoroughly to the whole face excluding the eye and mouth area. Pat with your finger for better absorbent. Wait for at least three minutes before go to the next skin care/cosmetic.

So far I still can’t see any different with my pores. But I keep using this as my daily moisturizer since I believe that this product will not harsh or worsen my skin. Maybe I need to purchase the whole series of Skin Food peach sake line for best result.

No comments: