A month ago I got a special award from Lynn: a Humane award. The award is being categorized by kindness, mercy or compassion; marked by an emphasis humanistic value and concerns.
I was very glad to receive the award. Especially for it is a humane award! However, honestly I was confused to choose the nominees since I didn’t know exactly about personality of the bloggers.
Even so, finally I find some friends who (in my opinion) deserve to be nominated as Humane. And they are:
- Fefe, my lovely sister
- Vero, a best friend ever
- Miss K You who are always caring and respectful to her blog’s visitors. She responds every comment I dropped to her by visiting me back and writes it on my blog. Hence I am always being informed that she reads and responds me.
- Twinsouls888 who granted me my first award and always being very friendly
- Sheri Amor who likes to share her sweet stories. Her stories are often related with her religion. I think it’s a sign of a humane.
Before coming to the award’s rule, I need to step back for a while and send apologize to Lynn for being very late in responding the award. I didn’t forget, but I was still in searching to find the complete awardees.
Now back to the topic, here are the rules of the award:
- Accept and post the award on your blog.
- Link to the person from whom you received it.
- Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
- Let them know they’ve been chosen for this award.
Actually, being nominated in my list doesn’t mean that it is a must to write the post back and continue the cycle. Please feel free to enjoy the award. This is only my way to respect the friendship with the bloggers.