- I love to apply this cream for its easily blended texture. The consistency of the cream is slightly sheer and moist so that it can be applied effortlessly.
- It does moisten and soothes my face. My skin usually goes dryer in the middle of the day due to the air conditioning room. Thus I will get dehydrated skin. The Skin79 allows me to keep the more moisture on my skin better than the other BB creams I’ve tried so far.
- It contains SPF 25 PA++ hence no separate sunscreen needed. I was curious about PA notation added in the SPF term. PA means Protection Grade of UVA, while SPF is some kind like a protection from UVB. So, the women can get complete protection with the mix of both of them. Good!
- At the beginning, it gives me matte look and tends to grayish. But after a while it transforms to be dewy look for the cream starts to blend with the oil produced by my skin.
- The cream’s color is rather dark yet produces natural shade when being applied to the skin. Not too pale and fair like the Feverlet HD does.
- The coverage is light to medium. It helps fixing uneven complexion and corrects red blotches. But if you have heavy acne scars, you’ll need to apply more due to better fading effect. But I think it will not give perfect exposure though.
- I realized that my skin goes dryer than usual lately. Yet I still need to blot some times during the day. If I mentioned that I have oily skin at the former posts, maybe I need to revise it to be combination skin type. Some areas are oily but the others dehydrated. Referring to the Skin79 usage, I get medium oil control effect. Need to blot few times a day but the appearance is dewy instead of greasy.
Honestly I can’t say an objective review about the healing properties offered by bb creams. I use Dodoclub bb cream for almost one year and I find no visibly healing effect except it does help me to reduce the breakout. For your information, I used foundation previously before Dodoclub. That’s why I felt improvement when I used bb cream since it didn’t clog the pores as bad as foundation does.
Besides, I use the bb creams randomly according to my mood. Therefore I can’t really observe the improvement on each product. But, the Skin79 offers yummy triple functions that I believe you may interested with. They are:
- Wrinkles improvement
- Ultraviolet rays interception SPF25 PA++
And take a look what the label says:
It is 3 effects functional beblesh balm. By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin.
Full bottle size 40g
Use it proper quantity on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care
I don’t know exactly how to execute the way. I personally prefer wiping to patting method which is harder to be done.
At the moment I use the mini tube size and there is no ingredient list on the box. Maybe in Korean, but I can’t understand the meaning. I’m still not sure to buy the full size version although the packaging has luxurious design. I still want to continue the adventure of BB creams trial