After read so many girls opinion about some recommended shampoos, I decided to try Bonacure shampoo from schwarzkopf. It is quiet difficult to get it since it is usually not available in stores. But finally I managed to order it from an online shop.
As the beginning, I ordered Bonacure Moisture Kick which is targeted for dry, naturally curly or permed hair (though my hair type is actually normal to oily). It treats hair with:
- Pro-Vitamin B-3 provides an excellent source of nutrients
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 provides moisture
- Amino acid penetrates & repair inner hair structure
- Milk Q Protein provides vital moisture & nutrition
It doesn't lather well. I need to pour a bit much to ensure that I wash all part of my hair properly.
- Hair strands feels smooth and moist
- The moisture is long lasting
- Hair become more manageable and easy to comb
- Hair looks more volumized
- Hair looks shiny yay!