Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB Cream

When he traveled to Malaysia, my husband grabbed Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB Cream for me. The front label of the packaging states its function: SPF 25 PA+, Moisturizing, Oil Control, and Brightening. It is available in 3 shades (my husband can’t remember the name of each shade) and he picked me the shades #02 (Natural).


Elianto BB Cream and Burt's Bees Gift Package (souvenir from Malaysia)

It has watery texture. So watery until it spilled out everywhere when I put it on the mattress with unclosed cap. Whereas I didn’t squeeze the tube. The good side is that it is lightweight thus gives me no heavy makeup feel.

The scent is a bit strong. It smells like lavender. But it is not a big problem for me.

The concealing effect is sheer to medium. It fails to cover heavy spot. I doubling up the layer to get better covering. But it does helps to even out the skin tone and give nice glow.

The thing I like most about this product is its natural shade. Other BB creams I tried before always give me unnatural skin tone. The shade#02 of Elianto is the most suited to me. Even if I use it double layer, I never get that “too white” look. It blends with skin tone after a couple of minutes. Even when I’m sweating, color of the BB cream does not comes off and still blends properly with my skin.

No comments: