Tuesday, December 01, 2009

BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream

This is another luxurious bb cream from BRTC (Bio Remedies Therapeutic Cosmetics): The Gold Caviar BB cream which claims as a triple action cream that contains high concentrated substance of white gold and caviar extract. It provides whitening, wrinkle repair and UV block functions. This is completed with platinum ingredient inside which acts to supply rich nutrients that shaping care for droopy skin.

Main Ingredients

Caviar Extract, Platinum Powder, Arbutin, Adenosine, Human Oligopeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hyaluronic Acid, Green tea extract.



Benefits (taken from e-bay explanation)
1. Promotes skin whitening and wrinkle repair
2. Protects & regenerates the skin
3. Provides shaping care for droopy skin

4. Provides UV-rays protection ( SPF 20/PA++ )

5. Contains rich botanical nutrients for a healthier skin

6. Effectively covers skin imperfections naturally

7. Acts as a primer, foundation and concealer

8. Light textured feeling suitable for hot climate conditions


The texture is slightly thicker than BRTC Jasmine Water (JW). The shade is medium. As usual I applied moisturizer before the bb cream. It's a bit hard to be applied, but rather easier to spread than the JW. I give a little dabs on my face to be absorbed better. The coverage is actually quiet good. It covers the major skin imperfections with a little drop of cream. But unfortunately the finish result is unsmooth. I think Missha and Feverlet give better flawless finishing than this one. Besides, the pinkish shade of this cream is a bit unnatural, but still acceptable for me.

The cream sinks on my skin and feels light. I almost feel like I use nothing on my face. It is better than the JW which leaves sticky feeling and uncomfortable. The oil control is quiet OK. My face starts oily after about three hours. The nice thing is when I blot, I find less powder residue on my face paper. So I think it ties up with loose powder properly. My loose powder stays on all day.

 

 I prefer this one compared to JW. The JW leaves my skin moist after I remove the BB cream, but it does nothing with my skin problems. Even I suspect that it leads me to more blemishes. After using the JW for about two weeks, I feel that my face is never free from breakout. I guess the JW is too rich for my oily combination skin.

4 comments:

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

more bb creams review!! gold caviar, hmm.. ^^ looks good to me! I see it contains arbutin for whitening, like dr.jart.. how much is the price in IDR??

twinsouls888 said...

another BB Cream review whoah, tnx girl ^_^

mapple said...

@Ceecile .. I've talked to u on private msg hehe ... ^^
@twinsouls thanks for reading ^^

mapple said...

@Ceecile .. I've talked to u on private msg hehe ... ^^
@twinsouls thanks for reading ^^