Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jessie and Rosie Refresh Cleansing Foam Part 2

Continuing my latest post about Jessie and Rosie Refresh Cleansing Foam, after more routine application, I’m able to give clearer review.
Once I get home, after my whole day activity, I often get unidentified bumps which a bit itchy. Using make up (well, actually it is not make up, just bb cream and loose powder) from 8 to 6 might cause clogged pores that are just bumps under my skin. Yes, I guess the bumps are led by clogged pores due to excess use of make-up and build up of dead skin cells or any skin care ingredient.

Then I wash my face using the Jessie and Rosie. Squeezing out proper amount of the creamy cleanser on my damped palm, make bubbles, and then rub it in circular motion for minutes. Finish by rinsing it with lukewarm water.

I personally find that this cleanser is helpful to calm down those annoying bumps. While rubbing my face with the foam, I feel that the bumps is slowly calming down and fading out. Therefore, I get no feeling the oily/grainy texture of every clog bumps anymore nor itchy.
So far, this is the noticeable advantage I get every time I shower. It affects less to real pimple, but I like the way this cleanser calms down my early skin problem.

For my next haul, I’m waiting for my BRTC Blemish Soap which I ordered from a lovely friendly seller, RieButik. Can’t wait to try it.

No comments: