Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Award and BRTCs Update




I got some blog awards lately. It was soooo nice knowing that there are friends remembering me to be nominated at the awards they have. Now, an awesome award came from Miss K. You. It is Hottest Female Blogger Award. The term “hottest” plumps my cheeks just like tomatoes ^-^

And, the hot award’s rules are:

1. Don't change the banner award. The signature, colour or the text
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and her link
3. Choose 10 female blogger that you know and have never received this Award


Too bad that most of the "hot" female blogger I know have received the same award. So I only manage to find 4, they are:

So sorry to Miss K. You about the unreached quota. I hope you don't mind about this. For the nominees, enjoy the award ^^

Next, I want to update my review on some products, they are the BRTC Ice Green Tea Gel and BRTC Blemish Soap. Please go here and here to read my beginning review about these products.



The blemish soap has been becoming my daily face wash since 2 months ago. This soap really helps to control the sebum excretion and (I think) it is successfully change my skin type from extremely oily to be combination. And even sometimes I get dry patches on my skin. Whereas it used to be so greasy. Though I’m not really sure that my skin goes dryer is only caused by the soap. The current face toner I use is also meant to oily skin. It also acts to reduce the sebum secretion. Besides, the older I am may be a cause as well. So I conclude that all of the stuff work together to support the oil control. But still, the blemish soap play a big role. I'm even a little scared if it strips the oil out on my face. I want normal skin, not dry skin. I always thought that I can’t use moisturizing products, but now I start to use them.

The BRTC soap kept the oil away for longer time. I don’t need to do lot of blot during the day. It is so much less often than before. Even so, I still find a little shine around my nose at afternoon. The other good news is that I get less acne than before.

Now, let’s talk about the gel. I’ve been using the green tea gel for 2 months. This moisturizer is pretty similar to Dodo club Cool Aqua Gel. For me, it works only as moisturizer, not more. It is absorbed quickly to the skin and doesn’t leave sticky feeling. The gel feels cool and soothes the skin. But unfortunately I feel no skin improvement. It works just to hydrate the skin. I prefer the BRTC Perfect Calming Cream which is more moisturizing than the gel.
That’s all folks^^

2 comments:

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

congratz for the award!! ^^
you deserved it!! ^^

great update! I love aqua-gel moisturizer, too.. it's more suitable for oily skin.. cream and lotion make my skin like an oil mine, haha.. ^^

mapple said...

@ceecile, thanks for reading me :) Yeah .. even I think that I will buy the cool aqua gel instead of brtc's since the effect is quite similar